Confectionery Workers - Full Time
Parkside & Mile End - Morning & Afternoon Shifts
When people think of Haigh’s, they think of delicious premium fine chocolates. Established in 1915, we are the oldest family-owned chocolate manufacturing retailer in Australia. Our factory processes raw cocoa beans to make over 700 tonnes of chocolate per year, which we use in many different ways to make the high quality chocolates our customers enjoy. We deliver products to 18 retail stores across Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra and the on-line store; and are driven by innovation and a desire to achieve excellence.
We are currently seeking experienced, committed and motivated Confectionery Workers to join our Manufacturing teams at Parkside and Mile End, South Australia. This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a passionate team that works together to achieve amazing results. We have a number of Full-time positions available either on Morning or Afternoon shift.
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking employees that are experienced and passionate about working in a food manufacturing environment and have the relevant skills and experience. As these are Full-time positions, you will need to commit to 38 hours per week (Monday to Friday).
When we look for experience, we look for people who have worked with food before. Ideally, these positions will suit someone, who is an experienced food process line operator, a confectioner, baker, cake decorator, chocolate maker or someone who has patisserie experience. Only those who demonstrate they have this experience will be considered for these roles.
In addition to the experience outlined above, you have:
- Previous quality experience in food manufacturing
- Proven experience as a food production worker
- At least 1-2 years' experience operating food production machinery
- Sound knowledge in Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- A genuine passion for producing a high quality product
- Focus on achieving excellence whilst committed to team work
- Initiative and a professional approach to troubleshooting problems
- Accurate and systematic use of SOP's (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Commitment and compliance to WHS Policies and Standards
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- High quality food handling; including the upholding of strict hygiene principles
- Must have ability to travel and work between both our Parkside and Mile End sites
What’s in it for you?
- Be part of a great team with a fun, collaborative and respectful culture
- Belong to a fourth generation family owned company
- Safe, clean working environment
Haigh's believes that by valuing differences in backgrounds, cultures, abilities and experiences, that our work environment will be free from bias and prejudice. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments for those with disability to provide a positive barrier-free recruitment process and supportive workplace.
Apply today to be part of the Haigh's experience and help us delight generations of chocolate lovers across the world!
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.*